Sunday, May 6, 2018

YOUR BREAK THROUGH WITHIN

Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the list of the flesh.
Galatians 5:16

IN HIS LETTER TO CHRISTIAN in Galatian, Paul tried to get them to understand the inner conflict that all who belong to Christ will experience. This battle is between "the flesh" (our sinful human nature) and the Holy Spirit who lives within us (Galatia 5:17).
Becausd our self-centered nature wants its own way, it fights the rule of Christ within us. So we often end up doing our will rather than God's (v.17).
Once I Pray in desperation.
"Lord, please show me how over come! God directed me to Paul's words in the  Galatians 5:16--"Walk in Spirit." I kept reading, and came to recognize my own "work of flesh" my envy, anger, hatred, and selfish ambitions (vv19-21).
I asked God for forgiveness, and I came to understand that I have been crucified with Christ. (2:20). The power of my sinful flesh has been broken (5:24; Romans 6:6-7). I've gradually learned to bring this "death" into effect by allowing my flesh no more rights than a corse! So I resolve daily to recognize and obey Christ will alone. I sometimes fail, but repentance puts me back in step with the Holy Spirit.
We, I faced conflict every day, but the Spirit can overcome our sinful desire and win the battle. Which side is winning in life?
Putting into practice Ask God to help you overcome the flesh today, Read mediate His word and walk in the Spirit your battle is within.

No comments:

Post a Comment