Thursday, July 12, 2018

Belong

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:2 (KJV)

Heaven is real so when He says there's a home in Heaven for those who follow Him. It's true.
Jesus talked with His disciples about His home in heaven, which He left to come and live among us. What a joy  it must have been for Him to tell His disciples, in  my Father's house are many mansions... I go I prepare a place for you... That where I Am, there you be also. It actually more real, because it will last forever, and the stuff you can touch now will eventually turn to dust. All the thing you love are in it, and some things are there that you will love and don't even know about yet. Ever heard of sky-blading? Never mind. You'll see. The best news His standing at the door waiting for you. When you're finally home with Me. It will be awesome FOREVER. I'm looking forward to  seeing   you face to face, but first, you've got a lot of living to do on earth

No comments:

Post a Comment