Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Do You know The Word Of God?

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11 (KJV)

The amount of God’s Word in you determines the number of exploits in your life. The Word of God is God, hence, having enough Word of God in you programs you for success, John 1:1. The success only becomes effectual when you put the Word of God in you to work by confessing it and acting upon it. The Common English Bible quotes the opening Scripture as, “so is my word that comes from my mouth; it does not return to me empty. Instead, it does what I want, and accomplishes what I intend.” Dear beloved, the Word of God is loaded with power to give you what you desire. What are your needs in life? Look for Scriptures that address them and start confessing them now and continually; wait patiently and see God bring all of them to pass in His time. Never worry or complain, God is watching on His Word to perform in your life. Hallelujah! You Are An Overcomer! Share,

No comments:

Post a Comment