Tuesday, February 25, 2014

" Talk with the Creator "

     "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: A good understanding 
                          have all those a who do His commandments. 
                                        His praise endures forever."
                                                  Psalm 111 : 10
                                      
     There is literally nothing that I have ever wanted to do, that I have not been able to accomplish. it's all very simple seeking the Lord and finding him." These are the words of the Great scientist,

 George Washington Carver, the American botanist who literally rebuild the Southern agricultural economy after the civil war. Born a slave, Carver eventually became head of the Agriculture Department at Tuskegee Institute in Alabama. He developed more than three hundred uses for the peanut and dozens of product from the sweet potato and the soy bean. Much of Carver's research was conducted in his laboratory, which he called "God's Little Workshop" "No books are ever brought in here," he said,"  and what is the need of books? Here i talk to the little peanut and it reveals its secret to me. I lean upon the 29th verse of the first chapter of Genesis. And God said, Behold I have given you every herb bearing seed which is upon the face of all earth, and every tree which the fruit of a tree yield seed; to you it shall be for meat."
     Carver had a habit of seeking the Lord early in the morning. He rise at four  o'clock everyday and went into the woods to talk to God. He  said, "There He gives me my orders for the day. I gather specimens and listen to what God has to say to me . After my morning's talk with God I go into my laboratory and begin to carry out his wishes for the day. You can begin each day asking your Creator what He would have you do that day and how He would have you do it! If you are facing a challenge, God can reveal a new perspective. If you need inspiration, God can stir you up. If you feel you are in a dead-end situation. God can show you his way out. Seek your Creator Today! He want to give you the answers you need to see the insight!


No comments:

Post a Comment