Tuesday, July 8, 2014

IT'S A JUNGLE OUT THERE!

     A righteous man may have many 
   troubles, but the Lord delivers him all.
                                     -- Psalm 34:19

People are so confuse about the way I work. They think My job is get rid of all their troubles. I'm supposed to fix every bad situation and make every circumstances perfect.

Sorry, That's not My Job. I will fix many of your circumstances, but you're still going to have some troubles. The good news is, as you get to know Me, you'll find that I am always with you. I will lead you through your troubles and out to the other side.

Think of your life as a Jungle, and I'm your guide. I'm not going to turn the whole jungle into Disneyland. But I will lead you through the Jungle. When your life gets wild, dont freak out. Just stick close. I'll get you through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment