Saturday, November 14, 2015

" WHAT DRIVES YOUR LIFE"

         "For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to 
         do the will of Him who sent me."                       JOHN 6 : 38


         "MY FOOD,' said Jesus, is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work'" ( John4:34). Simply put, He had two clearly defined objectives:
          1. Do the will of His Father, and 
          2. Finish the work.
Do you know what God's purpose for your life is? If yes, how are you going to finish the Job? David once prayed, "show me, O Lord, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life" (Psalm 39:4).
          The question you need to answer is not how much time you still have, but what you are doing with the time you now have. And here's the challenging caveat: you don't know when your time's up. Life can be cut short at any age.
          While you may not have thought about this, you can't really know the will of God until you know Him. Knowing God's will begins with a relationship with Him where you claim Him as your Father, confess your need of forgiveness, and allow Him to adopt you as His Child. That is the most positive, energizing decision you can ever make.
         Then make your second goal a simple one: finish whatever wirk God has for you. Identify your gifts and calling, and then learn to prioritize so you have time and energy to accomplish what God put you on earth to do. You may leave u done the things that don't really count, that take your time and energy and keave you too tired count, that take your time t bring  blesdings to others.
         "My food." Jesus said, "is to do the will of Him who sent me." He thrived on it. You will as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment