Monday, October 9, 2017

BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD

As I read the Holy Bible in the book of John1: Holy Spirit show me the song seek him in verse 35
1. He should be revealed to me where you stay he said come and see
He should be revealed to me where you stay He said come and walked with me
chorus:
Behold the lamb of God in Him our life the of men that set us free
Behold the lamb of God in Him our life the light of men that make us free
Behold the lamb of God in Him our life the light of men come and see
Refrain:
And worship Him today(2x)
2. The King of Kings the Lord of Lords He's a wonderful counselor everything in His presence heaven and earth you
the Lord said blessed be(2x)
refrain:2
The fulnes the grace love mercy all we have received come and see and worship Him today! (back to chorus).





No comments:

Post a Comment