Tuesday, October 31, 2017

NOW AND FOREVER

This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son. . . so that no one need be destroyed. . . . God didn't go to all the trouble of sending His Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again.
John 3:16-17

I don't get any kind of thrill out of catching you doing something wrong. I'm not offering you a new life just to pull it back the minute you reach out for it.
Just for you, I put together an elaborate plan and sent Jesus to earth, to rescue you. So I'm not waiting around just to pounce on you when you do something wrong. His life was too precious for Me to waste it on something as pointless as that.
My goal all along has been to show you My love and draw you to Me to heal your hurts and make you whole, and to give you a chance at real life that lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment