Friday, November 24, 2017

FIND YOURSELF IN ME

If your concern is to look after yourself, you'll never find yourself. But if you forget about yourself and look to me, you'll find both yourself and me.
Matthew 10:39

My Kingdom is not always logical, but it is always true. It would seem logical that if you wanted to find yourself you'd go looking for all the thing that would make you happy, whether it hurt someone else or not. But My way is exactly opposite.
To find yourself, forget about yourself. Take your mind totally off of you and look to Me instead. Care for others more than yourself. Let Me lead you along all the surprising trails and across the uncharted oceans of My love, keep your heart tuned into My channel, and you'll be shocked one day to look up and realize that not only have you found Me, but you have found Me, but you have found youself the one you were created to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment