Sunday, November 26, 2017

HEALTHY LIFESTYLE

Thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ.
2 Corinthian 2:14

The Bible says that your Father always causes you to triumph in Christ. Either it is true that you always triumph, or it isn't. The Scripture isn't ambiguous on this subject. If you assume the identity of "failure" when you don't achieve the outcome you hope for, you are setting yourself up for a chronic deception and, consequently continuous defeat. Your success rests in the fact that Jesus Christ is the source of your life. You will never be a failures because Divine DNA flows from your spirit.
   Armed with knowledge that you can't  be failure, you are in the unique position of being able to attempt great things. If you truly believed you could never be a failure, what would you attempt? The apostle wrote, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." The same is true of you.
   Does that mean that things will always turn out exactly the way you want? No. What it does mean is that no matter what the result is, you can move forward knowing that no temporary failures defines who you are. In fact, it is often true that apparent failures are not actual failures. They may actually be tools in the hands God intended to teach us, strengthen us, and guide us into His perfect plan.
   Thank you for declaring your plan  for me, plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and future. I choose to renew my mind to your plans for a healthy lifestyle. You have  abounded toward me in all prudence and wisdom. Therefore I give thought to my steps. I choose  to take my everyday, ordinary life, my sleeping, eating, going to work and walking around life, and place it before you as an offering. Embracing what you do for me is the best u can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment