Friday, July 24, 2020

THE LORD OUR PROTECTOR

As i continue to seek this pandemic story reached to the point that i was just victim fighting alone. But i will share some of this idea they leave a clue that i had notice. The sharing of room is dangerous. The pattern of how they cover the exhaust airflow of air out the ceiling determine that something is going on went you sleep at room. You never know. It is like a cat and mouse strategy. if you are sharing a room or one room. You must check the ceiling the airflow should not be cover anything it should be open. Because there is anomaly in this situation. The company knows about there product. But your neighbor room you never know who they are, that it is part of the scheme. What (2 Corinthian 10:4-5) i give Thank and glory to our God, Jesus Christ and also to my belove brother hener for the prayer it keep me strong. If you believe in Jesus call now for your prayer protection. And submit to him and resist the devil. Goodnews bible. The weapons we use in our fight are not the world's weapon but God's powerful weapons, which we use to destroy strongholds we destroy false arguments; we pull down every proud obstacle that is raised against the knowledge of God; we take every thought captive and make it obey Christ. Then this (Psalm 4:7-8). In this verse the Lord show me a revelation, "But the joy that you have given me is more than they will ever have with all their grain and wine. "when I lie down, I go to sleep in peace: you alone, O Lord keep me peefectly safe. (Isaiah 41:10) 
" Do not be afraid- I am with you! I am your God- let nothing terrify you! I will make you strong and help you I will protect you and save you. But you must resist the devil. (James 4:7).So then, submit yourselves to God Resist the devil, and he will run away from you. Continue praying and it will over come your situation. Read (Roman15:13) "May God, the source of hope. Fill you with joy and peace by means of your faith in him. So that your hope will continue to grow by the power of the Holy Spirit. Read The whole Armor of God. (Ephesian 6:10-18)
Read (psalm 121: 7-8) (Psalm 91). I suffered 6 night without sleep thinking it was just normal situation that i can overcome in my human thinking! That on the third day i feel un easy bad feeling! That i had to fight back do something that will stop what they are doing? Third night i call bro hener for prayer he told me everything that all what he experience is the same feeling what is happening to him and it happen to me also to God be the glory! Finally, i build up your strength in union with the Lord and by means of his mighty power. In this pandemic time you must have a savior to be save. The deliverance of your soul. It was Psalm 4: 7-8 the Holy Spirit give the revelation of who they are.. They will never give an inch until you become a victim of today's that is happening now. You must have this double edge sword. Which is the Word of God. This virus didnt start outside the open earth, this started who you are sharing with? I mean rented room. They are god of themselves, look the character of this individual this type of group of people you will encountered. They embrace the wrong side of belief. I read and research how the South korean manage to take control. Its just private but effective approach. I write this for my personal experience that i personally encountered. That why i claim that i am a child of God and sleep like a baby i mediate His Word in Psalm 121: 7-8 coming in and out now and forever. In the 7days they move out and when to 4th Floor. Thank you Lord that my prayer is answered the right word is confusion send it back to their camp. In Roman 15:13 there is hope in the Lord.  Then, the flat holder told its time to pay the rent i give it. The he said don't worry they will leave, then i said ok! They are lifting some item start moving, but i found out that they still here Oh my God! This is it they want something must happen and they want to finish the battle in the air this is more tense. Praise God we have online cell every tuesday. The Lord said i will keep you strong coming in and out. Psalm (121:4-5).  On the early 2:00 Am June 22, 2020 the Holy Spirit told me to prayed and declare the His word; then 7:00 Am same day the enemy scattered and they moved out. Praised the lord. On that day I sleep 7hrs. Now the house is free. This pandemic is human conspiracy, witchcraft. In the old days.. this is well organized but are red.


No comments:

Post a Comment