Friday, January 17, 2014

"InterNet"

Acting as if is a positve way to overcome fears, doubts, and low self-esteem. I do not have to lie; I don't want to be dishonest in my ownself. I open up to the positive possibility to the future, instead of limiting the future by today,s feeling and circumstance.
Acting as if helps me get past shaky ground and into solid territory.
God, show me the areas where acting as if could help set the stage for the reality i desire. oh Guide me Oh Lord as I use this powerful recovery tool to help create a better life and healthier relationships. it was a meditation of his word that i believe and act upon it. and i ask to myself how can i sharethis to them not by service delivery, but rather delivering the task that they have in their hand. Look at this,
 1.Dave & Dave 
2.M. O. B. E 
3.inbox blue print
4.Brendom Burchard
The content i have to work for, At present is totally furnished, i mean everything is ready to use for work.? And i ask again to myself are there still to be mine? how can i make the difference; are there's a tool's that can motivate me, This Lead me a story a name simon the fisherman.
Luke5:5 And simon answering said unto him, Master we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word i will let down the net 
i give thank to the four i mention is this Blog the legacy is in their hand
now to continue the content of my story, At verse 4 now when he had left speaking, he said unto simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. In my revelation God instructed the 4 big fish to come to be there to show the fisherman simon that still there is a catch! this behavior is called "acting as if" can be a powerful recovery tool for us, if we practice the positive way. It's a tool we use to get ourselve unstuck  It's a tool we make a conscious decision to use, we force ourself through positive recovery behaviors until our feeling have time to catch up with reality. check how they present there strategy like Brendom Burchard he guided you watch the video to your journey in the real business, Remember at present everythings is furnished, me to i had to go in to see the difference that i believe still there is a room of motivation or innovation. 
Blogger,
pheter2040@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment