Monday, January 13, 2014

"PayOffs"

Thomas Edison was once quoted as saying, "I am wondering what would have happened to me if some fluent talker had converted me to the theory of the eight-hour day, and convinced me that it was not fair to my fellow workers to put forth my best effort in my work. I am glad that the eight-hour a days, is the man's capacity of his daily routine and I do believe we can accomplished and do more work to give extra effort that we Love. Edison attributed his success to "Two percent inspiration a
and 98% Perpiration"
Leonardo da vinci, the great 15th century italian painter, Sculptor, Architect, Engineer, and Scientist, under the need for hard work , He said "Thou, Oh God, doth sell
to us all Good things at the Price of Labor, Work is the seed from which grows All good things we hope for," see nature also provide a Striking example of hard work. Honey bee collect nectar from 125 clover heads to make one gram of honey. Thats adds up to three million trips to make one pound of honey!
And Michelangelo, one of the greatest artist of all time , disputed the marvel of his own talent."If people knew how hard i have had to work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem wonderful at all " "Overnight" Success, making it big  "Lucking out" often disguises and hard work.
Thanks God every morning that we have something to do which we must be done whether we like it or not, The do it to the best of our ability.
The Kuwait Cat Club Present
the most prestigious CFA CAT Show in the Middle East 1th Feb 2014-Ring(AB)
Safir International Hotel Pearl Hall
www.k.cats.org 
Daily Gain Letter
Farnam Street
Match.com
OTCRockstar
Majesty
Blogger,
Pheter2040@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment