Wednesday, January 13, 2016

"WILL YOU LOVE MY WORLD WITH ME"

         "Dear friends, since God so loved us, we 
                 also ought to love one another."
                                1 John 4 : 11


A PSYCHOLOGIST WAS TAKING to a young mother and asked, "which of your three children do you love the most? She immediately answered, "I love all my three children in the same way." Skeptical, the psychologist began to refute what she said. "Come off it now!" He said, it is impossible for anyone to regard any three beings exactly the same." Confronted so harshly she broke down and began to cry.
          Then finding voice she said, "Alright, I do not love all three of my children in the same way. When one of my three children is sick, I love that child more. When one of them is in pain or lost, I love that child more. And when one is really bad  I love that more." Then She concluded, "Except for those exceptions I love all three children about the same."'
          A mother's love explains how God's love and compassion are totally focused on your need His help. God doesn't divide His love or love you best when you do good things, He loves you most deeply when you stray the farthest or when your needs are the greatest. 
          Seemingly the farther people had strayed from the straight and narrow, the great was the focus of Jesus' attention, in their lives. Remember when Jesus asked Peter. " Do you love me? Listen carefully and you'll hear that voice asking the same question. He's listening for your answer. You love him, follow Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment