Wednesday, February 3, 2016

"What is Good!"

               "You will seek me and find me when 
                   You seek me with all your heart."


         Have you ever lost something that you didn't really expect to find again? Sure you rummaged around the house looking for it, but since you didn't actually think you'd ever find it, you didn't really look with much hope or expectation. You know what happens in those situation? Since you don't expect  to find it, you rarely do.
         Some people look for Me like that. "Oh God's out there, but He's so far above me. I'll never reach Him." Believe Me when I say that if you'll put your heart into looking for Me, you will find Me! I am so closer to you. Open the eyes of your heart and really look Expect Me to be here, because Here I am. 
         This lead me prayed and read the Bible in Genesis from the beginning. Lord you searchlight penetrates my human spirit, exposing every hidden motive. You actually gave me your Spirit (not the world's spirit) so i can know the wonderful things you have given us. I am a child of God, born of the Spirit of God, filled with the Spirit of God, and led by the Spirit of God. I listen to my heart as I look to my spirit inside me.
  
                              What is Good

Verse1.   Prayer is a wonderful gift from God
               Prayed is talking to God
               Let us hold fast what is good
               The world will take it a away

Verse 2.  Never take the word in you for granted
               Prayer is talking to God
               Let us hold fast what is good
               The world cann't take it away

Chorus.  Do not quench Holy Spirit
               Do not despise the prophecy
              Test all thing and hold fast 
              What is good
              And abstain from every form of evil

Bridge.   His word is alive... Alive...
              The word is alive 
              Is lives on us...
         

No comments:

Post a Comment