Sunday, August 7, 2016

"He Satisfies"

"You open your hand satisfy the desire of every
living thing."
                                                      Psalm 145:16

       Well of water ever springing
            Bread of life, so rich and free,
        Untold wealth that never faileth,
              My Redeemer is to me.
        Hallehluyah! He found me
               whom my soul so long has craved!
        Jesus satisfies my longings
              thru His Blood I now be l saved."
There's nothing quite like satisfaction of glass of
cold spring water on a hot August afternoon. A
cold shower after mowing the lawn. A dive into
a stream after a long, tiring hike. Sometimes a
glass of kemonade fresh out of the refrigerator.
Being satisfied means you've been filled, you
want nothing more, and that the thirsty longing
has been quenched.
    That's exactly how Jesus satisfies. To have
Him means that your needs are met. To know
Him is to realize that He is your dearesr, most
faithful companion.
   "But blessed is the man who trust in the Lord,
whose confidence is in Him. He will be liked tree
planted by the water that sends out its roots by the
stream. It foes not fear when heat comes, its leaves
are always green. It has no worries in a year of
drought and never fails to bear fruits"
(Jerimiah 17:7-8).
Today you pour a cold drink on a hot August after-
noon, pause and praise the Lord for the way He
quenchs your thirst. He, the Wellspring of water,
overcomes, subdues, fulfills, and satisfies like
nothing else, like no one else. here is the beautiful
song.

Let Him Come
if anyone is thirst let him come
and let him drink befill and satisfied
he who believe in Him let come
and he who believe in Him give Him praised
we shall befilled with and peace

give me Lord (2x)
you will quenched my thirst
Fill me Lord (2x)
I'll be Restored
Refresh me Lord (2x)
your presence is here.

bridge:
He is the road that i that i found
the only road man can come
i want to tell you all in all
seek first the Lord while
he can be found

Now on the cross He!s stretch his hand
this love hope of all mankind
He took my sin that i have done
He's my savior and peace
(back to chorus)





              

No comments:

Post a Comment