Wednesday, August 3, 2016

"what's Love"

"In this is love, not that we loved God, but that
  He loved us and sent His Son.
                                                         1 John 4:10

When asked "What's love?" children have some
great answers Noelle, age 7, said, "Love is when
you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it
every day." Rebecca, who is 8, answered, "Since
my grandmother got arthritis, she can't bend over
and polish her toenails anymore. So my
grandfather does it for her all the time, even after
his hands got arithritis too. That's  love." Jessica,
also 8, conclude. "You really shoudn't say I love
You unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you
should say it a lot people forget."
    Sometimes we need reminding that God loved
us. we focus on the difficulties of life and wonder.
Where's the love? But if we pause and consider
 all that God has done for us. we remember how
much we are loved by God. who is love
 (1 John 4:8-10).
      Psalm 103 list the "benefits" God showers on
 us in love: He forgives our sin (v.3), satisfies us
with good things (v.5). and executes
 righteousness and Justice (v.6). He is slow to
anger and abounds in mercy (v.8), He doesn't
 deal with us as our sins deserve (v.10) and had
removed  our sin as far as the east its from the
west (v.12). He had not forgotten us?
    What's love? God is love, and He's pouring
that love on you and me. here is a beautiful song
for the Lord "Reverence of Praise"

REVERENCE OF PRAISE

Here I am
Longing for your presence
I'm here to stand
This promises of hope
I can overcome
And you give me
your lovingkindness
Everyday I live

Chorus:

Lord Filled this Temple
In your Holy presence
And washes me by your Grace
This song I sang in reverence of praised
my Lord heal me and save me
with no expense

Here I am
Praising in this temple
My Lord My King
You are more than enough for me

   

No comments:

Post a Comment