Sunday, January 21, 2018

Getting to know All of God

"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grape how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpassed knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:17-19

When I think of God  the Father's special gift to us, I think of His plan of Salvation. The Father was the one who came up with the idea. That's why I often spend time my devotion and worshiping Him in Reverend and respect.
  Other times in my prayers, I thank about God the Son and His special gift to us of grace. Jesus is the one who follow through on the Father's plan of Salvation. And my response? Gratitude that He's my Savior And obedience to Him as Lord.
When I dwell on the Holy Spirit And His gift of strength and encouragement of heart, I remember that He's the one who gives us assurance and joy. That's why I take care not to grieve, quench, or opposed Him.
  Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I am filled to the measure of all the fullness of God as I commune with each member of the Trinity. It's glorious way to experience a full communion with the Lord and thereby discover how wide, long, high, and deep is the love of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment