Tuesday, January 30, 2018

HE SENDs the Rain

He gives rain on the earth, and sends waters on the fields.
Job 5:10 NKJV

WHERE DOES RAIN COME FROM? "From the sky," a six year old would say. Right, but how does it get there? "Well, by condensation, a high-schooler would contribute. Right, but it's still not that simple.
  John Piper explains, " if one inch of rain falls on one square mile of farmland during the night, that would be 27,587,400 cubic feet of water, which is 206,300,160 gallons, which is 1,650,501,280 pounds of water. "' Water has to change form to join the cloud overhead, then form molecules around dust particles that fall back to earth.
   I don't see the molecules of water form in the clouds overhead, nor do i see the Oxygen carried through my body that keeps me alive , Yet all this his part of God 's handiwork. David says, "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" (psalm 139:14).
   With all of our scientific sophistication, we sometimes overlook the miracle of life that sustains us every day. From time to time, it is good to pause, find a quiet place and lift your voice, saying, "Father, thank You for life, breath, health,  the use of my limbs, the ability to hear and see,"
  Remind yourself that Jesus said that you are more valuable than the Lillie's  of the field. Next time you see clouds form, remember that God hasn't forgotten you. It's a reminder that God knows your need my need as His children and can be counted on to meet it.

No comments:

Post a Comment