Thursday, March 8, 2018

THE NAME OF LORD

Proverb 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe"
WHEN GOD INVITES US TO CALL ON HIS NAME, we should never be at a loss as to which name to use. You are my Refuge and my Fortress. No evil shall befall me no accident shall overtake me-- nor any plague or calamity come near my home. As I go, I say, "Let me pass over to the other side," and I have what I say, for my heart and mind are firmly fixed and stay in you keep me in perfect peace. My sleep is sweet, for You give blessings to me in sleep.
"Give thank to the Lord, call in His name. Glory in His Holy Name, let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice, Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always."
" Fire does not change whether it warms or illumines or burns. In the same way, in addressing God, we use His various names because of the various effects of His unchanging love upon us." Dig through Scripture to find that name of God that best expresses your heart. He is your Rock. The Door. A wall of Fire. Your Bread and water. Your King and your Friend. And your wonderful counselor.

No comments:

Post a Comment