Saturday, February 28, 2015

"A Book of Blessing"

               "Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."
                                         P S A L M 119 : 105


     Did you know that the Book of Revelation is the only book in the Bible that promises a blessing for those who read and obey it? In fact the inspired writer declares that twice at the beginning and at the end of the book.
     How does this apply to you today? When you read the Book of revelation, seek to understand it, and actively integrate it into your life, you can be 100 percent sure that God will bless you. It's a promise from God Himself! 
     But, beware! The blessing doesn't come from simply reading the words. Nor does it come from understanding the messGe. God's blessing arises from "Keeping those things which are written in it." Obedience is the key. If God, through his words in revelation, addresses about issue or need in your life, obey Him. If He urges you to act, act.
     Today, open the Book of Revelation with an expectant heart and a willing spirit. Expect God to speak to you. Implement what He reveals. And you will be blessed guaranteed. I will never forget Your precepts, for by them you have given me life. Psalm 119: 93
    " Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" Psalm 119 : 105

1 comment:

  1. "A Book of Blessing" Your word is a lamp to my feet and alight to my pathPsalm 119 : 105

    ReplyDelete