Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Give Me Lord"

    "For I will pour water on the thirty land, and streams on the dry ground."
                                                I S A I A H 44 : 3


     Do you ever feel "dry" inside? Do you feel tired of Life? Tired of work? School? Friends? Tired of your town? Sounds like you could use a littte refreshment! If i can make an oasis in the middle of a physical desert, then surely I can bring life into your world. The more you open your heart to me, the more I can send the rain of My Spirit to refresh you.
  Give Me Lord! There should never be "dry spells" in the christian life. God said that He would be like an artesian in the life of a believer. Artesian wells bubbled forth with a cold. Fresh, never-ending supply of water from the depths of the earth quenching any thirst and always satisfying. This is the picture of the spiritual refreshment that belongs to the person in whom the Holy Spirit resides.
     Have you ever heard people say they are experiencing a dry spell in their christian life? What are they saying are they saying that the Lord ran out of water? It shoukd never your mind that the fountain of living waters within you should ever be reduced to a trickle. You don't need to run all over the country trying to find sources of spiritual refreshment. Conferences, retreats, and books can all bring encouragement; but if you are a christian, the source of living water already within you.
     Have you exchanged the living fountain for man-made cisterns that cannot hold water? Why would you exchange an artesian well for a broken water tank? Artesian wells do not dry up. Broken cisterns do. If you experiencing spiritual dryness right now, is it because you have been attempting to find your source of spiritual refreshment from man-made sources, which will fail you everytime? Jesus extended an invitation to you when He said: " If anyone thirst, let him come to Me and drink" (John 7: 37). Have you been refresh by living water only Jesus can provide? Cry out to me right now. Don't hold anything back. Share your needs with Me ask Me to refresh you. I want to rain My love down on you. I want to give you hope again. Let Me revive you!!! One of my inspiring song as Holy Spirit lead me to write this His song.

Title:                            Give me Lord

Intro:

Verse1:           If anyone is thirst let him come  
                       And let him drink be full and satisfied
                       He who believes in him let him come
                       And he who believe in him give him praise
                       We shall be filled with joy and peace

Chorus:           Give Me Lord Give Me Lord
                        You will quench my thirst
                        Fill Me Lord Fill Me Lord
                        I'll be Restore
                        Refresh Me Lord Refresh Me Lord
                        Your Presence is here

Verse2:             Now on the cross He stretch His hand
                         The love and hope of all mankind
                         And He take my sin that i have done
                         He is my savior and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment