Thursday, February 19, 2015

"Hold Me"

              "Your hand shall lead me and your right hand shall hold me"
                                                Psalm 139:10


   Life as we know it, will be turned upside down when the trumphet sound for our Journey to heaven so get ready and hold your grip believe He's within you Psalmist139:10," your hand shall lead me and your right hand shall hold me." I remember how my parent grip my hand before crossing a busy street that two small children walk confidently as long as they remain hand-in-hand. We will have to rethink everything in light of the presence of Christ. The plans, hierarchies, principle, systems, and values that have ruled our society for years will be thrown out and you won't be able to distinguish bigwigs from the riffraff. Given such a radical change, Paul admonishes us to be prepared. That's a good idea because we're not good at handling change. Every change without preparation can create stress and division.Paul's preparation has eternal perspective. 
   First, stand firm in His grip if you know Jesus as your personal savoir. You are in His grip you rest in the hands that that belong to the eternal God. A person seated in their faith is much less vulnerable to attack. 
   Second, let nothing move you. The phrase literary means don't move youself from your position of faith. If you hold branch of a tree even His leaf can hold you. Paul is saying, in order for some of you to set aside your obedience. Watch out that you don't move youself.
    Third, always give yourself fully to the work of the Lord. There's nothing like godly activity in love that gets you ready for Christ return. You sense His coming more clearly and urgently when you are about His work. In His grip hold on, the one who knows your future. Knowing God He is caring for every part of your life that reside within you just enjoy my song He said for my yoke is easy and my burden is light Let Him reside hold you.

Title:                           Hold Me

Chorus:       Knowing God 
                   And having Him reside within me
                   In His love He Hold me
                   The way the things i do 

Verse:          And when i roam He leads me 
                    And when i slept He will kept me
                    And when i am awake He will speak to me
                    About His love nows fills me

Bridge:         I need to be filled within in your love
                    This will surround me yeah! yeah!

Verse:           And there's your hand shall lead me
                    And your right hand shall hold me 
                    Today..... Yeah yeah 

No comments:

Post a Comment