Saturday, April 4, 2015

"Getting to Know ALL of God"

       "And I pray that you bring rooted and establidhed in love may have
           power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long
              and high and deep is th love if Christ, and to know this love 
                that surpasses knowledge thst you may be filled to the 
                               measure of all the fullness of God."
                                        Ephesians 3 : 17-19


       When I think of God the Father's special gift to us, I think of His plan of salvation. The Father was the one who came up with the idea. That's why I often spend time worshiping in reverence and respect 
       Other times in my prayer, I think about God the Son and His special gift to us of grace. Jesus is the one who followed through on the Fsther's plan of salvation. And my response? Gratitude that He's my Savior and and obedience to Him as Lord.
       When I dwell on the Holy Spirit and His gift of strength and encourage of heart, I remember that He's the one who gives us assurance and joy. That's why I take care not to grieve, quench, or oppose Him.
       Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I am filled to the measure of all the fullness of God as I commune with each member of the Trinity. It's a glorious way to experience a full communion with the Lord and thereby discover hox wide, long, and deep is the love of Christ.
       
       God desires to fill you to the brim with the fullness of His love. Although
       Ephesians 3 : 17-19 says that such love surpasses knowledge, we can 
       still enjoy His love's fullness as we still enjoy His love's fullness as we 
        enter into a complete and well-rounded communion with the Father, Son
        And Holy Spirit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment