Monday, January 16, 2017

Love--- When it is Needed the Most

This is love not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
1 JOHN 4:10

A PSYCHOLOGIST WAS TAKING to a young mother and asked, "Which of your three children do you love the most?" She immediately answered, "I love all my three children in the same way." Skeptical, the psychologist began to refute what she said. "Come off it now! He said, " it is impossible four anyone to regard any three human being exactly the same." Confronted so harshly, she broke down and began to cry
     Then finding her voice she said, "Alright, I do not love all three of my children in the same way When one of my three children children is sick. I love that child more. When one of them is in pain, or list. I love that child more. And when one is really bad I love that child more." Then she concluded, "Except for those exception I love all three children about the same."
     A mother love explains how God's love and compassion ate totally focused on you when you need His help. God doesn't divide His love, or love you best when you do good things He  loves you most deeply when you stray the farthest or when your needs are the greatest.
      Seemingly the farther people had strayed from the straight and narrow, the greater was the focus of Jesus' attentions their lives. Remember when Jesus asked Peter, "Do you love me,?" Listen carefully, and you'll hear that voice asking the same question. He's listening for your answer if you love Him, follow Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment