Sunday, March 19, 2017

"Produce much Faith "

"But if you stay joined to me and my words remain in you, you may ask any request you like, and it will be granted! My true disciples produce much fruit. This brings great glory to my Father."
JOHN 15: 7-8 NLT

"If ye abide in me. . . . " If we are born again, we do abide in Christ. If Jesus had said that and that alone, we would have had it made, but Jesus said,. . . AND my words abide in you. . . " Jesus' words abide in us in the measure that we act upon them
   If Jesus' words abide in us, we are bound to have faith, because the Bible says, "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing the by the word of God" (Roman. 10:17). It would be impossible for Jesus words to abide in someone and that person not have faith!
   Unbelief, or doubt, is a result of ignorance of the Word of God. If we love the Word, then when we come to pray, that Word dwells in us so richly that it becomes Jesus' Word on our lips. It will be as the Father's words were on the lips of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment