Thursday, February 22, 2018

LET ME BE YOUR TREE HOUSE

Psalm 32:7
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Did you cleave in this everyday! It is for me. Is there a special place you go to get away from everything and everybody? Some people like to climb a tree. Others hide away in a corner of their backyard. Concealing yourself in a physical place helps when people and circumstances are just too much for you.
But where can you hide from your emotion and fears? Let Me  be your hiding place. When things get rough, run to Me when you need shelter from your life. Pray and read my Word in the Bible. Then listen. Not only will I shelter you, I will surround you with encouraging songs i will sing you back to peace away with Me to our secret place. I'll meet you there your shelter God.

No comments:

Post a Comment