Monday, December 23, 2019

His pleasure work in Me.

Sometimes our days are filled with busy demands that crowd out time spent in listening to and responding to God. But no matter where we are, any time taken to build our own spiritual "altar" to the Lord as Abram did (Gen 12:8) opens the door to His transforming power. Today He invites us to make all our wants and wishes known to Him. It's not only a marvelous invitation, but it's what prayer is all about. God wants you to tell Him your problems so that He can comfort you. He wants to hear about your longing so that He can purify them. Tell Him about your temptations so that He can help you conquer them.Talk to God About everythings that's on your heart. And when you do remember that prayer is also the chance to hear your heartbeat to God. He's desire to make known to you His wants and wishes when you prayed this way, you may discover that a, whole hour an entire hour of sweet communion has just flown by. Times races away all too quickly when you're spending it in intimate conversation with your dearest friend And since He bids you seek His face, Believe His Word, and trust His grace, and count on Him your every care, And wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer. Lord, You are my friend and i want to tell You about my wants and wishes. More so,  i want to hear You heart with me. As I open up Your Word, speak to me. And as Your Spirit opens up my heart, may my prayer be honest and real. I like to put Philippians 2:13 together and first John 4:4.... greater is he that is in you [and] that means me]... God is in me!
What is God doing in me? He is at work in me what is God working at? Both to will and to do His own good pleasure? His pleasure is that I have everything the Word of God says I can have that i do everything the Word of God Say I can do. God is enabling me! God is in me and my spirit rejoices. My heart is glad that I can turn God loose in me. I can let God have right of way in me
 I can put God to work even to a greater degree in my l'ife. How can I do this? First, I can do it by believing in my heart that God is in there and that the Wotd of God  is true. Then, I can boldly  confess with my mouth, for I will not enjoy  the reality of what the Word  states is mine or what I believe until  I confess it with my mo th. The Bible teaches that.. With the hearr man believeth... And with the moith confession is made unto... (Roman 10:10).

No comments:

Post a Comment