Monday, January 19, 2015

"I'M NOT OLD"

        "The sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tonque, 
         to Know the word that sustain the weary. He wakens me 
           morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one 
           being taught."                                          Isaiah 50 : 4
                                    


        On the evening before D-Day during World War II, the captain of a navy
vessel called his men together to prepare them for crossing the English channel.
He knew they were filled with anxiety and weary, so he tried to encourage them
by saying, "When you stop to think about it, fear is a very healthy thing." A third-
class yeo-man spoke up,"Captain, if what you say is true, I'm the healthiest man 
in the entire navy!"
        I admired people who say "I'm not old" they had fire in a tonque always 
know's to say, they have the boldness, always waken of the word of God. 
It say morning by morning always tune to the source and their ear waken to 
listen. it is a chain of command given by the sovereign Lord when to say it,
and where these are folks who encourage with thoughful words straight from 
the heart. For them it comes naturally.
       But for you, it can come supernatural. If you weren't born with the gift 
Encouragement God can teach you. There's no better instructor than the Lord 
Himself, because He wrote the lesson in Isaiah 50 : 4.
       God, the all-time great Encourager, says He will give you His word to 
sustain that around you. Psalm 103:1-5. He even wants to show you his 
benefit. What are this benefit? Healing i always claim this verse 5.
       Blessed the Lord O my soul ; and all that is within me bless his Holy name. 
first thing in the morning those who may need an encouraging word this is it 
He'll teach you who to be on the lookout for, such as a neighbor who just 
received a bad medical report,
 a co-worker who didn't get the promotion, or a family member who feels hurt 
and neglected. And what does God require of your, His student? "listen like one 
being taught." That means active listening, not passive. It means cooperating 
with the Lord when He nudges you to such a kind word to an unsuspecting 
friend. Folks all around you are facing failure; you can add richness and meaning 
to theirs lives as you offer supernatural encouragement. Speak this words who is 
beside you and say," i'm not Old." I woke up! I lifted my arms! To you Oh Lord!                           
      Let us empty our self this twenty one day fast and prayed to hear His voice's 
it is directly given to us through exercising our prayer, and listen like being taught 
because faith comes hearing and hearing His word.

      Today ask God to show you that special person who needs 
       word of hope. Ask the Lord to give you His words and then 
       keep your eyes open through the morning and afternoon. It
       may be someone who is discouraged about his job. Remind 
       him of past success it may be your spouse who feels over-
       whelmed with the workload how about an extra hug? Encour-
       age others costs no more than a bit of time and effort, who 
       can put a price on its value?
       
       Sovereign Lord, please give me an instructed tongue. Awaken
       me and teach me how to listen. Help me to look for those who
       Need Your help. I'm ready I'm not Old.

No comments:

Post a Comment