Thursday, January 15, 2015

"UnLimited StoreHouse"

      " Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your curtaiins wide, 
     do not hold back; lenghten your cords, strenghten your stakes."
                                                                                      Isaiah 54:2


     The Old Testament kingdom of Judah needed a kick in the pants, a
shot in the arm, a knock on the head. They had rebelled against God, for
which God plainly and directly judged through the prophet Isaiah and 
through foreign nations.
     They deserved to be scolded or punished, but God was as wise then
As He is now. He simply opened their eyes.
     Your vision is too small because of your pain," He said. "You've focused
on your lack---lack of a nation, lack of power, lack of unity, lack of an army.
Hang it all! Expand your tent pegs out a few notches and live s if you have
It all. Because you do! You have my prophecy of a mighty nation. You have 
my undying love. My forgiveness. My power. You have me!"
      There are days when I need such a vision. I tire easily at times. And 
when I tire I want to go in my "tent" of pity a d frustration anger. My small
tents are comfortable. Though it's dark and cramped, I feel a sense of
comfort.
      But not for long. God tells me in Isaiah 54:5 that my maker is my 
husband, and He desires my company under a larger tent that I might 
expand His kingdom with Him. And as I do so, I find the fresh breeze
of new strenght to deal with my pity, frustration, and anger. I am renewed.
And its time that our God want us to draw from His unlimited storehouse
the verse enlarge your tent, that you ought to expect your life to become
richer and fuller.

Title:               Unlimited storehouse

Verse1:          Everyone of us faces needs in our lives
                      at time they are beyond our own meant
                      These are not the time to become anxious
                      or to panic nor shall we give up in defeat

Coda:             It is this time that God want us to draw (2x)

Chorus:           From His unlimited Storehouse
                       to meet our need as only He can

Verse2:           Jehovah jireh you are my provide
                      Jehovah nissi you are my banner of victory
                      Jehovah shalom you are the prince of peace
                      You Blessed your people in the midst of the storm 
                  
 

1 comment:

  1. Lord, expand my vision today. Let me see the light of day from Your perpective. Drive home tent pegs of hope deep and far. Stretch my life to conform of the potential You see.

    ReplyDelete