Thursday, February 23, 2017

An adventure and a Mystery

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
GALATIANS 2:20

This is the most powerful mystery of the faith-life: when you trust Jesus as your Savior, you crucify your old self. All of the bad habits, the negative thinking the low motives, and the gutter thoughts are put to death.
     You don't have to impress anybody with who you are, because you are dead! Then who is walking around in your skin? It's Jesus in you, making Jesus-choices, thinking. Jesus-thoughts, and bringing His life-giving force into everyday situation! Tell that old you that he's a dead duck, and you're living as a Christ container now, what an advantage! The Lord in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment