Thursday, February 16, 2017

His Indescribable gift

Every animal of the forest is mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills. I know every bird in the mountains, and the creatures not the field are mine. . .  the world is mine, and all that is in it.
Psalm 50:10-12

The earth is mine, and I created everything in it. I personally made every single atom in the universe! And I own everything even things you think you own.
    The reason I ask you to give your time and money to Me is that it proves to both of us that you love Me more than you love what I can give you. I know what your priorities are by how you spent your time and money. Do you know what comes first in your life?
    The good news for you is that I love you, and I will take care of you. You don't need to worry about going broke. Your Father owns everything!
   Christ's gift of salvation tells us that joyful giving involves more than smile on the face. Real joy is deeper that. It involves the pleasure of doing God's will and its delights in the success of another. Real joy can accompany any circumstances no matter how difficult.
    Though our redemption came at such painful price, God was pleased to arrange it. And Christ accomplished it with joy. How can we, who have received so much from Christ, be anything  but cheerful givers?
      For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich. Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! (2 Cor. 8:9;9:15).

No comments:

Post a Comment