Friday, February 10, 2017

MY SON'S LOVE IS A LIFEBOAT

I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life.
JOHN 6:47

Long ago, a huge British ship called the Titanic was hit by an iceberg on its voyage. The Titanic was considered man's unsinkable masterpiece, and yet it sank. Hundred of lives were lost, drowned  in the icy sea, because the ship was not prepared for the emergency. There were not enough life jackets or lifeboats for everyone aboard.
Everyone will face death sometimes, but I have a life jacket for you. It is My truth. I have a lifeboat for you it is the mercy and love of Jesus Christ. I will not make you put on the life jacket. I will not make you climb into the boat. But I have prepared them for you.
If you will wear the life jacket of My truth and climb into the lifeboat of My Son's mercy, you will live come on. Get into the boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment