Thursday, February 16, 2017

I WANT YOU TO MEET MY FRIENDS

If one fails down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
ecclesiastes 4:18

Just a word of advice makes good friends. I've designed human to need each other. No one is strong enough to succeed on his own. Even professional athletes have managers and agents. Needing friends doesn't make you weak; it just makes you human.
    You can tell good friends by how they treat you when you fail down to life. Do your present friends ditch you in bad times? Then you need new friends.
    A church is a a place where My family comes together to love Me and to love each other. A person who truly loves Me will stick with you when you run into tough times. In fact, I have some incredible new friends I want you to meet. And they need you just as much as you need them! Come and got a new friend. Believing in grace is one thing, Living it is another.

No comments:

Post a Comment