Thursday, December 16, 2021

EYEWITNESSES ACCOUNT

SCRIPTURE: 1 John 1:1-4
VERSE FOR TODAY: That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us (1John 1:3).
HYMN GOR TODAY: "Blessed Assurance"

The Car in the center laned stopped to let the two girls cross from the opposite side of the street. However, the driver on the curb side didn't see the girls and kept going. Coming from the other direction, I saw what was going to happen. "She going to hit those girls!" I scream to my husband
 The first girl saw thecar and stopped, but the other ran on, only to be flipped onto the hood if the car, then back to the pavement.
I flung ourcar door open and ran over to comfort the injured girl, staying with her until the ambulance came. Later we were called as witnesses. When they questioned my husband, he said, "I didn't see all of it because I was driving. I just know what my wife told me." His testimony didn't count because it was only hearsay evidence.
A friend of ours accepted the Lord when he was eighty year old. "It's good to be on inside," he said, "instead of on the outside looking in." For years he had about the  gospel. But hearsay evidence didn't satisfy. Now he was experiencing itfor himself and seeing it with his own eyes.

PRAYER THOUGHT: Heavenly Father, we're so thankful for Christian parents and grandparents. Thank You for the Saint in the church who have had such an I fluenc in us. But thank You, also, that we can know You personally, we can reach out and touch You, and can feel Your  presence in our lives. Thank You Jesus, You are our Savior, who has made all of this possible. In His name we pray Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment