Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New back up Goals

                                                                

      I dont get any kind of thrill out catching you doing something 
Wrong. I'm not offering you a new life just to pull it back the minute
 you reach out for it.
      Where did this year fly to? Just when I get into groove of writing 
the correct year, I've got to learn a new one. It's hard to keep track 
anymore.
     That's why right now is a great time to take inventory. Go back 
over the year and ask yourself: Did I meet all of my goals, or at least 
some of them? Did I meet all of my goals, or at least those I remember? 
Have myrelationships strenghtened with family and friends? Did my life 
in the LordJesus deepen and grow? If I were to ask a close friend, 
would he say That I've changed for the better over the last year?
     I'm not asking you these things to make to you feel guilty. It's just
good to close out the old, to tie up all the loose ends, and to bring 
closure to one year before you begin a new one.
     Dig within and discover what you would like to have happen in your
Life this year. This helps you do your part it is an affirmation that you're
Interested in fully living life this year.
     So set aside a few minutes right now and take inventory.Consider
each question and turn it into a prayer as together we stand on the 
threshold of a new year. That gives us direction. They put a powerful
Force to play on a universal, conscious and subconscious level.
Goal gives our life direction.
What would you like to have happen in your life this year?
What would you like to do to accomplish? What good would  you like to 
attract into your life? What particular areas of  growth would you like to 
have happen to you? What block or character defect, would you like to 
have removed?
     What would you like to attain? Little things and big things? Where
Would you like to go? What would you like to have happen in friendship
and love? What would you like to have happen in your family life?
remember,Web aren't controlling  orthers with our goals we are trying 
to give direction To our life.
     What problem would you loke to see solved? What decision would 
 you like to maked? What would you like to happen in your career?
      What would you like to see happen inside and around you?
Write it down. Take  piece of paper, a few hours of your time, and write
all down as an affirmation of you, your life, a d your ability to choose. 
       Certainly things happen that are out of our control, sometimes these
 event are pleasant surprises; sometimes, they are of another nature. But. 
They are all part of the chapter that will  be this year in our life and will 
Leads us forward in the story. 
        The new year stands before us, like a chter kn a book. 
Waithing to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.

Today I will remember that there is. Powerful force motivated by 
Writng down goals. I will do that now, for the year  to come, and 
Regularly as needed. I will do it not to control but to do my part .


                  

No comments:

Post a Comment