Monday, December 1, 2014

The Thought Patrol

"we demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up agains the knowledge of God, and we take Captive every thought to make it Obedient to christ."
2 Corinthian10:5

When I catch myself, I'm aghast to how many lazy, anxious, Or lustful imaginations wheedle their way into my head. WhenThey do, the "thought patrol" goes on alert and I ask myself,
" What are you doing in my mind, you silly thought? You have no business thinking those things in my head, so in Jesus' Name, scram!"
  I'm sure you identify. Perhaps for you, it's problem with Daydreaming. Keeping track of another's wrongs. Stewing over Worries. Whatever, God experts you to take responsibility for the Ponderings that creep into your brain. He requires you to take
Charge of those ideas that finagle their way into your head. You Are accountable.
  If your head is a nesting place for harmful imaginations, then it's time to set up a thought patrol just another name for the Holy spirit. Let Him set up watch, keep guard, and prevent harmful Thoughts. The only way you can exercise power over your thought Life is to so in the power of God's Spirit. 
(2 Corinthians 10:4 ) says,
" The weapon we fight with are not the weapon of the world. On the  Contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds." Double-check what goes on in your mind Today because 2Corinthians 10:5 says it is Possible for every thought to be made Obedient, to become captive to christ. Lord of all, please set up watch over my Thoughts. Quickly interrupted any ideas Today that is not glorifying to you or 
Beneficial to me and stop me from laboring On thoughts that only lead to sinful indulgence.
I want to take responsiblilty for what goes on in my mind Rule my imagination this day Lord.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment