Thursday, November 14, 2019

Knowing God

Instead of living in the shadow of yesterday, walk in the light of today and Hope of tomorrow. Last night i lost my wallet when i get off from the bus i didn't notice that my wallet is gone i try to run to follow that bus it was no much for me to catch him. I run to the otherside of the road where the bus stop is located and the bus inspector was there. I told my story to them. And they ask me about the ticket. I them l throw it when i got off the bus. I tell them that only one bus passby they agree but they didnt notice the driver because they are both in the waiting side where the bus stop lane is. The only word i hold on is Peace be still. Sometimes we don't realize it, but the non-Christian world is watching us. I believe it will be found and return to me. Because not one word has fail. I have this boldness toward God: when I ask anything according to God's Word, I know He hears me! And I know that when God hears me I have the petition i desire of Him. First we must find the Scripture that reveal Gods will for us. I am teaching myself also, then we can go before God with great boldness. .. This is the CONFIDENCE that we have in him... When we pray for things that God's Word tells us are His will. We know that He hears us! And when we know God hears us, we know we have the petition we ask of Him. We we know we have them. Praise God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment