Monday, November 11, 2019

Miracle worker

I remember one morning I was praying, and I said, Father, I have prayed and it is not working out." He spoke inside my spirit plainly, "What are you doing! I said, "I am praying." He said, No, you're not. You are complaining." Then He said, "Who told you it is not working out? Now that shook me. I thought for a minute, and then I said, "Well, I guess the devil said that. Some people are looking for a big show of power from me. Some think that if they could just see a miracle or two, they'd jump on the bandwagon and believe in Me. Well, plenty of people saw Jesus perform miracle when He was on earth. Some accepted Him, and some didn't. Its all matter of what you choose to believe. Then i open my loptap to check at YouTube i was listening about this account that i subscribe that it give alert to tuning to his program WoTn from that there was a guest a christian by name, i was encourage to hear and listening to him. Till the end, for me it was real thing it comfort me relax and with joy! Suddenly a voice spoke into my spirit some things that totally transformed my life. He said, I would appreciate better until you change  your confessions and begin to agree with My Word, you are operating in fear and unbelief. He said, I am for you; I want you to prosper, but I want you to do it in a way that will work an eternal value in you, by using faith and acting on the Word.
The power of binding and loosing is not in  heaven. It is on earth. yeah! That guest was right He was telling the truth! and if you don't do it, it won't be done." then i speak to myself Lord blessed me! in Jesus name Amen! Then He told me this:" Study and search My Word for promises that pertaining to you as a believer. Make a list of these, and confess them aloud daily. They will build up your spirit over a period of time, then when these truths are established in your spirit, they will become true in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment