Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Divine Heritage

I am a child of God, I am led by the spirit of God. My trust is in God, not in riches. But I trust God to lead me concerning my finances. I honor God with tithes and offering of all that I have. And all of my needs are supplied according to God's riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. "A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just. Proverb 13:22
The Lord Jesus said to me once he came and sat by my bedside and talked to me for an hour and a half about being led of the Spirit, "My Spirit will lead all of my children. The Bibles says, "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are sons of God' (Rom. 8:14). I will lead you, and not only you, but any child of God. I will show you what  to do with your money, I will show you how to invest it. In fact, if you'll listen to me, I will make you rich. I am not opposed to my children being rich. Go forward in your grace walk with the understanding of your true identity. Ophirians heritage. You aren't trying to achieve something spiritually. You aren't trying to make progress with God in any way. Jesus Christ has finished that work, and now you find your existence within the Trinity. The knowledge of this reality has inestimable ability to transform the way you live your life each each. In (Matthew 28:18). That investment.  The divine heritage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment