Saturday, November 2, 2019

Other Side

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heavens, and returned not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater; So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth; it shall not return unto me void, but it accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto i sent it.
My God He keepeth His Word
Isaiah 55:11 is a verse you should continually use in prayer it is very backbone of the prayer life. No word that has goes forth from God can return void.
God said... I will hasten my word to perform it" (Jer. 1:12) A marginal note in the King James version reads. "I will watch over my word to perform it. Why i said Other side one of my friend got leave in his company When He reach home not his home town but the capital city. He remembered John's phrase" according to his will," and they thought they had to prayed." "Lord do this  or that if it be thy will." But inserting this expression into prayer when God's Word already states that what we're praying for is his will is confessing that we don't believe God's Word. And  that kind of praying will not work. How can we find out what God's will is? Is not the servant wil but the human worldly thinker that corrupt that will that become the other side. Of not God's will because His word will returneth to Him void! It will come to pass! If that is your it is your period. That is our covenant, and His testament. And it is God's will for us to have whatever God has provided us! And you are only the channel of blessing  the point of contact to tbis world that we live in. The greatest answers to prayer i have received came when I brought God's Word to Him and reminded Him of what He had to say Praise God. He keeps His Word! Hallelujah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment