Friday, June 22, 2018

Are You Sleeping The Sleep Of Death?

Are You Sleeping The Sleep Of Death? Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death; Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved. Psalms 13:3-4 (KJV)

The knowledge of God is infinite. Even though a dead body has no use except to be buried, the Psalmist learnt something from it. He learnt that a dead body has a long sleep and this sleep can only be awakened by God. A dead body is not affected by any stimuli no matter how you try. The devil can put the children of God into a situation where even though they are alive but are sleeping the sleep of death. This was what the Psalmist was praying against. When the devil put you in this situation, you will not feel like praying, going to church, studying your bible, and engaging in godly events/activities. Immediately you yield to these feelings, you begin to suffer defeat at the hands of the devil and sin. Dear beloved, never allow the devil or sin to prevail against you; don’t stop praying or engaging in godly activities that will activate your spirit, and you will always prevail and rejoice over your enemies. Hallelujah! Be An Overcomer! Share, Comment and Let Us Know What You Think I Would like to share this with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment