Sunday, June 10, 2018

To them that believe

An example of this is found in Mark 5:25-28, where the woman. With the issue of blood said, "If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole." She continued to speak until she SAW HERSELF WE'LL! This woman hoped to be healed as she pressed through the crowd. The Amplified Bibles says, "For she kept saying, If I only touch His garments, I shall be restored to health."
That hope was her goal, but she didn't Feel healed and she didn't look healed. But she began filling hope with faith-filled words: "I shall be restored to health. I shall be... I Shall Be..."
Then she began to answer human  reasoning by being more specific: "when I touch His garment I shall be restored to health."
She was filling her Hope with a Faith IMAGE. She set her own point of contact to receive her healing. Her words penetrated her spirit and she began to see herself well. That "grow worse" image of despair and defeat had to give way to the FAITH-FILLED WORDS that came from her own mouth.
When she touched His clothes, her touch of faith made a demand on the covenant of God and the ANOINTING that was upon Jesus.
What she was saying was her faith talking. When she acted out what she said and touched His garment, that faith moves that was her became the substance of her hope, and her words became a living reality. Notice it was her faith made a demand on the healing anointing that was upon Jesus. Faith gave substance to her hope and healing was manifested IN HER BODY. Healing that was already hers because of the covenant. But she had to call for it. Look at the words of Jesus: "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO THEM THAT BELIEVE..." Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment