Saturday, June 23, 2018

YOU HAVE A GOODLY HERITAGE

You Have A Goodly Heritage! The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. Psalms 16:5-6 (KJV) The New Living Translation quotes the opening Scripture as, “Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine. The land you have given me is a pleasant land. What a wonderful inheritance!” Dear beloved, never again should you say, “I have nothing.” You have Jesus Christ as your inheritance and the cup of your blessing. Meditate on Him, love Him, and be obedient to Him. If you serve Him faithfully in patience, He will give you material blessings such as money, land, family, riches etc and will make sure they remain to be a blessing to posterity. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment