Wednesday, June 27, 2018

PROVERB 3:6

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverb 3:6 (KJV)

Acknowledging God is mindset. It is an attitude toward the Lord of complete trust. It is not some kind of constant verbal reassurance to Him that we are acknowledging Him. It doesn't mean we're going through our day saying, "Lord, I'm acknowledging you, I'm acknowledging you, I'm acknowledging. . ." It doesn't even even necessarily require that we are acknowledging Him, thinking to ourselves, I'm trusting, I'm trusting, I'm trusting. . ." It's not praying a certain number of prayers to reassure H of ourselves that we are acknowledging Him.
To acknowledge our Father is to trust Him completely.It means calmly resting in the sufficiency of Jesus Christ within us. It is an underlying perspectives, not a religious mantra we chant in our minds.
The One who loves you more than any other lays out your course for you. He delights in revealing his purposes to you. Know that He is your life, and trust totally in Him that He will direct your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment