Wednesday, March 25, 2015

"You Don't Have to Prove Anything"

"Don't try to get into the good grace of important people, but enjothe company of ordinsry folks. And don't think you know it all!"
ROMANS 12 :16

   You don't have to prove to people how cool popular you are. Or elbow your way into the "In" crowd by pretending to be something you're not. Believe Me, you are a treasure to Me just because you're you. It's your inner self that makes you valuable. I want you to learn to value yourself. You'll never be happy until you do. It doesn't matter how many "big shots" you impress, if you still hate yourself inside, you're going to be miserable. Find your worth in our relationship. My neighbor seemed upset with me. Apparently I had done something that bothered her. When I asked if I had offended her. She responded with a curt "no!" I told her, "I don't want any bad feeling between us. If I've done something to offend you, I apologize." Since then the climate has remained cool.
 Aeroplane Ryu Someone has said, "The more I get to know the human race, the more I love my Dog." Dogs are loyal, dependable, eager to please, and quick to forgive and forget.  Don't you wish people were more like that? But sometimes no matter how hard we try to have a good relationship with someone, it doesn't work. Apostle Paul addressed that situation on you.' He knew that some people problem as may never be resolved. It takes that two to guarrel; it takes two to reconcile. If you do your part and problem remains, there is still a plan to follow. Don't harbor resentment or retaliate with the weapon of sillence. Work at overcoming evil with good (v21), and let God work out the problem. We need to keep following the step given in Roman 12 : 9-21 until we resolved any obstacle even do they are not. Learn to enjoy all Kind of ordinary people without putting on any kind of act. Each person is person is special and rare to Me just as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment