Sunday, March 15, 2015

"GO FOR IT"

     "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set
        an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love and in purity."
                                      1 T I M O T H Y 4 : 12


      You don't have to wait until you're thirty to do big things. Look at all the young people in the Bible who accomplished wonders for Me. David killed Goliath heard My audible voice while all the adult priest were sleeping. Many agreed to be the mother of My Son, although she was an unmarried teenage virgin. 
       I'll work My Miracle through anyone who believes My words and obeys My voice. (Believe Me, if I waited around for the perfect, mature christian, I'd never get anything done!) Regardless of your age. You can do great things through Christ. I believe in you so go for it!
       Some people will do anything to save a buck. Like the misery uncle I read about who invited his nephews to hunt for arrowheads in the field behind his house. Before the search could begin. However, he told the excited youngsters they had to move all the rocks out of the field and clear away the underbrush. By the time they were finished, it was too late to search for arrowheads. Later they learned that none had ever been on his property. When they complained to their dad, he said, "My old skinflint brother bamboozled you out of a day's work." Those boy will not soon forget how they were taken advantage of.
       There's nothing wrong with being frugal. It's a matter of good stewardship. But there is something wrong with being so thrify that you won't pay a boy what he's worth.
      Stinginess at the cost of someone else's humiliation or hurt is not what our Lord wants. In 1Timonthy 6 :18. We learn that we're to do good" and be "ready to give, willing to share." We're to be fair, giving, and generous people. God is the ultimate giver. He gave His Son, at unbelievable sacrifice, to offer us new life (John3:16). Lets follow His example of love and generoity then we won't be  accused of being an "old skinflint." 


The One Who Believe in You,
>God

1 comment:

  1. Don't be unobstacle pay him what is in the Sight of God and say Remember Me oh Lord in 1 Timothy 6:18

    ReplyDelete