Thursday, March 19, 2015

"WHO WILL I BE TO YOU"

                              "But what about you?" (Jesus) asked.
                      "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered
                        "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
                                             Matthew 16: 15-16


         Im not a gray-haired old geezer, sitting on a rusty throne in Heaven. I'm alive I'm powerful, present-tense Person, who loves you with a powerful, present-tense love. I was, and I am, and I will be forever. I am the unchanging word of truth.
         I can tell you Who I am. But only you can say Who I will be to you. I want to be your Father  (a good Father Who's involved in your everyday life), your Friend ( a friend Who knows your strengths and weaknesses and is always on your side), your savior (the One comes to your rescue in everyday problem), and your guide through the tricky maze of life. It's your call. Who do you say that I am?


Title:               I worship you    

Intro:

Verse1:          Our God comes to a life in power
                      It's always a time of rejoicing
                      Our God comes make a room for Him
                      In our life in His Presence

Verse2 :         Behold He Comes
                      Come and see and exalt His names
                      Behold He comes 
                      Let us come and worship Him
                      You are the Christ 
                      the Son of the living God
                      Sovereign God of All
 
Chorus:          I (we) worship you.        (3x)
                   



No comments:

Post a Comment