Wednesday, June 29, 2016

"DESPISED BY OUR INIQUITIES"

"He was despised and shunned by men; a man 
of pains, and acquainted with disease; and as 
one who hid his face from us was despised, and
we esteemed him not. But only our diseases did
he beat himself, and our pains be carried; while
we indeed esteemed him strickens, smitten of  
God, and afflicted. Yet he was wounded for our
transgressions, he was bruised for our 
iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was 
upon him; and through his bruises was healing
 granted to us.
                                                    ISAIAH 53:3-5

     I want to boldly state that it is not the will of
God our Father that we should suffer from cancer
and other dread diseases that bring pain and
anguish. It is God's will that we healed!
     How do I know? Because healing is provided
for us under the New Covenant.
     Isaiah chapter 53 gives us a graphic picture of
the coming Messiah. This chapter deals with the
disease problem which confronts the Church
today, as well as the sin problem.
     God dealt with man's body, as well as with his
spirit and soul. God laid out iniquities and our sins
upon Jesus and Jesus bore them. God laid our
diseases and our sickness on Jesus and Jesus bore
them. Why? So that we might be free!
Blessed yourself of truth, and speak to yourself
"Jesus Christ," the Lamb of God, bore my sin and
Iniquities, So I don't  have to beat them. He also
bore my diseases and pains. So I don't have to 
bear them. Because of Jesus, I am free. By His 
stripes, I am healed!

No comments:

Post a Comment