Friday, June 3, 2016

"YOU ARE MY ADVERTISEMENT"

"Because you are my help, I sing
 In the shadow of your wiing
 Psalm 63:7

If I have done anything good for
you, I want  you to tell others
about it. Don't keep it to yourself
Maybe I answers a prayer, or
maybe I protected you when you
needed Me. If I've been good to
you in any way, and you know it,
then write a song or poem about
Me.
Seeing a commercial for a new
movie is not nearly as good as
hearing your friend tell about it.
You are My advertisement. Tell
people about Me. Then they'll
want to see for themselves.
share what I've done for you.

Title: "In Jesus Name i am free"

Here I am
Longing for your presence
I'm here to stand and say
The promises of hope
I can overcome
And you give me
Your loving kindness
Everyday I live

Chorus:
Lord filled This Temple
In your Holy Presence
and washes me by your grace
This song I sang in reverence
Of Praise
My Lord heal me and save me
In Jesus name i'm free

Here I am
Praising in this temple
My Lord My King
You are more than
enough me.



No comments:

Post a Comment